Who is it for?
Whether you are a transport authority or operator, a mobility provider, a system integrator, an event manager, a mobility aggregator or a multi-mobility startup, Eclipse Keyple™ allows you to:
- Reduce your costs and accelerate your developments.
- Facilitate the integration of new services or technologies.
- Use libraries to enable instant payments, remote top-ups, event and multimodal transport integrations, connection to park-and-ride services, and more.
- Easily create applications or services compatible with existing card-centric or server-centric systems.
- Benefit from a more diverse and easily collaborative network that encourages coopetition in a multimodal market: compete where you can, collaborate when necessary to create integrated mobility customer journeys.
- Harness the flexibility to introduce modern, mobile and new architecture systems while maintaining integrations to legacy infrastructure.
- Ensure the sustainability and future-proofing of your ticketing system, as Keyple™ is compatible with any smart card reader and SIO-enabled terminal.
- Unchain from vendor lock in, black box and single provider systems to an open solution with access to multiple suppliers.
- Enable partnerships with multimodal transport, building facilities including parking, tourism operators and events to offer seamless, single ticketing across the end customer’s journey.
With Keyple Calypso extension:
- Have easy access to a highly secure and interoperable standard, Calypso®.
- Quickly build new apps and integrations that conform to the Calypso® standard and other ticketing schemas.
- Easily migrate from an existing, closed ticketing schemes to Calypso®, a high-end open ticketing, certified solution.
- Easily integrate with public transport providers that are using the Calypso® standard, today used in major cities around the world in over 25 countries.