Java - Components map
The dependencies between the Keyple components are shown in the diagram below:
Here are the most important things to remember:
- Each component has its own life cycle.
- There are two types of Keyple components: APIs and libraries.
- Some APIs are provided by Calypso Networks Association.
- APIs contain only interfaces.
- Libraries contain interfaces and their implementation.
- Some APIs are public while others are internal.
- All libraries are public.
- All libraries and public APIs can be used by the developer of the client application.
- The internal APIs are intended for the developer of Keyple add-ons only (e.g. custom reader plugin, custom card extension or custom distributed solution).